Join our Team!
The following description outlines the objectives, needs, and requirements for the position of the Marketing Coordinator at OCI Associates, Inc. The position is available in either to be located in our Orlando Headquarters or one of following Florida branch offices: West Palm Beach, Fort Myers, or Ft. Pierce.
In order to fulfill the expectations of this position and based on the individual’s level of experience, the individual will be given guidance, direction and mentoring from Principal’s and other experienced staff members to continuously develop and improve the capabilities required of the position.
- Deliver creative and practical marketing needs while maintaining OCI quality standards.
- Utilize unique marketing ideas, in the effort to win Prime Engineering proposals.
- Continuously promote positive communications and professional relationships with team members.
- Learn and stay abreast of new marketing, graphic design, web design and social media trends.
- Willingness to grow within an open environment thru mentoring, self-training and ongoing education.
- Provide consistently excellent marketing services to our clients which exceed their expectations.
- Work with Business Development to conceptualize and develop marketing materials, including qualifications, brochures, presentations, newsletters, proposals, award submittals, announcements and reports.
- Support Business Development in research to marketing leads.
- Review, prepare and submit RFP/RFQ proposals for the A/E/C industry.
- Prepare Powerpoints for interviews and presentations.
- Travel occasionally as needed to attend pre-proposal meetings, industry events and/or assist in conferences and represent OCI in a professional manner.
- Attend weekly marketing meetings with workload and updates.
- Work with Project Managers to coordinate information and details for Project Sheets.
- Maintain OCI brand standards across the board.
- Develop content for internal and external graphic materials, marketing brochures and presentations as needed.
- Coordinate and manage social media channels, in particular LinkedIn.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently among team members and clients.
- Coordinate trade show participation; develop conference concepts, promotions and artwork, and coordinate booth activities.
- Maintain marketing material updates, CRM databases and other information.
- Support client development / planning meetings and manage action items.
- Develop relationships with marketing coordinators/marketing managers and as such so proposal coordination is a smooth process. After initial relationships are established with these persons, the individual should be able to quickly acquire the ability to assume much of the marketing interactive communications, both verbal and written, to produce the project requirements – all with appropriate supervision and guidance as required.
- To steadily improve professional capability by consistent self-study, interaction with other industry professionals, and by involvement in such continuing education opportunities as may be appropriate.
- To develop knowledge of local, state and federal requirements pertaining to procurement, RFQ/RFP’s.
- To be able to clearly convey information, ideas and concepts in written, graphic and/or verbal form as necessary.
- To be able to work with others with the mutual respect necessary to foster the team spirit needed to have all team members willingly share in the team’s responsibility to provide a quality work product.
- To learn various ways to organize, prioritize and schedule tasks to be performed by both you, and others in order to complete a marketing goal within the scope, budget and time schedule requirements.
- Have the desire to grow and excel as a complete professional person with balanced interests.
- Have the desire and capability to promote positive communications and relationships with our clients, to listen to them, understand their needs, and to help prioritize their needs.
- Have the willingness to accept direction and constructive criticism to better understand and support the engineering process towards the objective of providing excellent client service.
- Have a healthy degree of improvement with the desire to have one’s work reviewed and checked, and to learn how to review the work of others.
- Have the energy and determination to get the job done.
- Two years of marketing, graphic design, and/or social media, and/or event planning.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Understanding of large document sharing thru DropBox, OneDrive, FTP share sites, etc.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time adequately.
- Observant, with the ability to learn quickly and follow instructions.
- Self-motivated “Can Do” approach to follow thru on required tasks and meet deadlines.
- Respectful attitude towards others with good communications skills.
- Creative individual with excellent writing skills and proof reading.
- Ability to work on confidential projects.
PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS (Beneficial Candidate Characteristics)
- AA or BS degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Business, Communications, English or Journalism.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, specifically Indesign.
- Full understanding of SF 330 Form, SF 254/255 Forms and other government forms.
- Experienced in using WordPress or other website design software.
- Experienced in interactive graphic design.
- Experienced in marketing within the A/E/C industry in these market sectors; K-12, Higher Education, Public Safety, Healthcare, Multi-family, Theme Park and/or Government.