Join our Design Team!
PLUMBING & FIRE PROTECTION DESIGNER
Plumbing and Fire Protection Designer with 5+ years of experience in designing with AutoCAD and REVIT in all areas of construction and building types. Plumbing and Fire Protection Designers are responsible for the engineering production process through hands-on involvement with system layout, design, specification, code review, component sizing, vendor interaction, and all associated coordination to produce a quality engineering design product.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR THE POSITION:
- Experience in building plumbing systems involving the design of domestic hot and cold water, sanitary sewer, storm drain, gas and other plumbing systems
- Experience in building fire protection systems and required hydraulic calculations
- Computer literate in software and communication processes as necessary to collaborate with team members in real-time during the design and construction processes
- Five years of Plumbing and Fire Protection design work
- Proficient in designing with AutoCAD
- Proficient in designing with REVIT
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and engineering software related to system designs and load calculations
- Proficient in using OneDrive and FTP share sites
- NICET is beneficial
Position Locations: Maitland, FL; West Palm Beach, FL; & Norfolk, VA
OCI Associates Inc. is a growing and respected consulting engineering firm headquartered in Maitland, Florida. We provide mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, information technology systems and audio-visual consulting services to public and private sector incorporating the design, specification and construction administration of these systems. Our projects include, but are not limited to commercial, institutional, governmental and educational facilities.
Our continued growth has created outstanding career opportunities for qualified persons who are production motivated; enjoy working in a team environment with professional flexibility, and who continuously strive to be among the best in their profession. OCI believes that an individual’s continuous growth is the most significant asset to the overall team.